Monday, December 15, 2014

The Seven Steps To Effective Prayer

THE SEVEN STEPS TO EFFECTIVE PRAYER

Jim Goure wanted to develop a short, simple prayer that anyone could use and that could be memorized easily.  Above all else, it had to be effective.  It had to be a prayer that got results.  Over the years, this prayer acquired several names: The Effective Prayer, The Seven Steps to Effective Prayer, the Light Prayer, and oftentimes simply “the prayer.”  

1.     I release all of my past, negatives, fears, human relationships and loved ones, self-image, future, human desires, sex, judgment, communications, money, and concepts of religion to the Light.
2.      I am a Light being.
3.      I radiate the Light from my Light center throughout my being.
4.      I radiate the Light from my Light center to everyone.
5.      I radiate the Light from my Light center to everything.
6.      My whole being is in a bubble of Light and only Light can come to me and only Light be here.
7.      Thank you, God, for everything, for everyone, and for me.
(from Leading a Life of Prayer)


No comments:

Post a Comment