Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Creator in Daily Life



Putting the Divine into daily life requires just a little switch of consciousness to this: “All that is is Divine.”  You can say, “I know the Divine is in action in everyone.  I know the Divine brings this person to me for more understanding of the Divine.  For growth.  For love.  For giving.  For giving Light.  For giving Love.  Whoever comes into my presence, ‘I hold to the fact that it is the Divine doing it.  Not me.’”

Instead of saying, “I have to…go home, take a shower, go to work, etc.,” put the Divine into it first: “The Divine is at work.  The Divine is in the car, the shower, etc.  The Divine is in operation.”  This frees you from the tensions of having to do anything. (from Leading a Life of Prayer)

1 comment:

  1. U R Light Center posted a most timely blog on July 17th! http://urlightcenter.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-creator-in-daily-life.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete